The Rock Creek partnership is a group of community-based land stewardship organizations working together to enhance water quality in the Rock Creek basin. Click here to read more about the Partners.
How it works: We offer FREE restoration services to landowners in Clackamas County’s Rock Creek basin. Here are the steps of the program:
- Contact us to express interest
- We’ll conduct an initial assessment of the current condition and restoration potential of your streamside property
- We’ll propose a schedule of restoration activities
- Begin work – community work parties will remove invasive species and plant native species
- Maintenance and monitoring for two years
Check our Calendar and join us for our next planting!