The Rock Creek partnership is a group of community-based land stewardship organizations working together to enhance water quality in the Rock Creek basin. Click here to read more about the Partners.
How it works: We offer FREE restoration services to landowners in Clackamas County’s Rock Creek basin. Here are the steps of the program:
- Contact us to express interest
- We’ll conduct an initial assessment of the current condition and restoration potential of your streamside property
- We’ll propose a schedule of restoration activities
- Begin work – community work parties will remove invasive species and plant native species
- Maintenance and monitoring for two years
Check our Calendar and join us for our next planting!
Like us on FACEBOOK!
Stay tuned for more information about the 5th Annual Rock Creek Watershed Wide Event in March 2016!
Check out a VIDEO of the 2015 event here.